Fee subsidy is available to help eligible families in the County of Renfrew receive financial assistance for child care in a licensed child care setting; a school based early learning program or recreation program. If you live in the County of Renfrew and are the custodial parent or legal guardian of a child 0 -12 years of age (or a child with special needs up to 18 years of age) that lives with you, you may be eligible for fee subsidy.
To be considered for fee subsidy you must be either:
Please see the Fee Subsidy Guidelines for Families booklet for further details on the entire child
Fee Subsidy Application Process:
1. Complete a Fee Subsidy Application form.
2. Submit application to County of Renfrew Child Care Services. You will be placed on a waitlist for fee subsidy funding and a space in the daycare(s) you have listed on the waitlist application.
If you have any questions or need assistance completing the application please contact the child
All applicants must file an income tax return for the previous year before applying for
3. When your name is next on the waitlist you will be contacted and a telephone interview will
** Please Note: We encourage families to visit the daycares they are interested in so they can
4. The following documentation is required if a meeting is scheduled:
5. IMPORTANT! Once you are in receipt of fee subsidy all changes in your circumstances must be reported to the Child Care office as they occur.
For more information on the fee subsidy application process please contact:
Call toll free: 1-866-561-7679